Hi, I’m creating a new Netlify Template Application called Droplets. I want to customize the app title on the installation page.
How to customize the title
Get your _____ site in 1min into
Get your Droplets site in 1min
- netlify site name. https://droplets-demo.netlify.app
- github template: https://github.com/nikahmadz/netlify-droplets
- I did follow the Doc: Create deploys | Netlify Docs
- and study codes on netlify-statuskit: GitHub - netlify/netlify-statuskit: Netlify StatusKit is a template to deploy your own Status pages on Netlify.
- I have tried copying: netlify-statuskit/site/config.toml
but stil fail to customize it.
Do we have a way to do it?