How to add Netilify-CMS to my existing raw html and css based website?

Hey people!
I have deployed my Website made using raw HTML, CSS, and js on netlify using manual deploys and also enabled continuous deployment. Now i want to know how can i add the netlify-cms to my existing website. I have been through docs and found that netlify-cms can be applied to the existing site made with any static site generator like Jekyll and others. But mine website normal created with raw HTML and CSS. Also I am newbie . So please consider guiding me, It will help me a lot.
my directory structure is:
–>mywebsite(main folder)
---------->assests(contains images folders, css and js)
---------->index.html
---------->about.html
---------->contact.html
---------->sitemap.xml

Thanks!

Hi @OnlinePage,
You can follow Add to Your Site | Netlify CMS | Open-Source Content Management System.
It mentions how to proceed if you’re static site generator is not listed.
You need to create an admin directory with index.html and config.yml files.
The index.html should look like this:

<!doctype html>
<html>
<head>
  <meta charset="utf-8" />
  <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" />
  <title>Content Manager</title>
</head>
<body>
  <!-- Include the script that builds the page and powers Netlify CMS -->
  <script src="https://unpkg.com/netlify-cms@^2.0.0/dist/netlify-cms.js"></script>
</body>
</html>

For the config.yml you can follow Add to Your Site | Netlify CMS | Open-Source Content Management System

Hey, @erez thanks first for your reply!
as per your instructions, i have successfully made netlify-cms.
But the major thing is that i don’t how to make my website content editable through config.yml file.
Since in the docs it is stated that i need to define collection based on my site structure.
But i am completely stuck and don’t know how to define collections for my site.
my website is THIS
. And according to my website, all content are hardcoded in Html format using those

and tags, now suppose if i want to make the area in the image i below

to be editable, then what should i do?
please please help!
is there any way that i can define such collections or any site to help me get started writing my own collections

Thanks

Best thing I can think of (without using a static site generator), is have the CMS save information as json files and have a build step to use that information to update your html files.
More about formats here:

Hey @OnlinePage did you ever get this working?