How do you add multiple tags to a post in Netlify CMS?

Site is daverhoden.com. It’s a personal to-do list, built in Eleventy. Eleventy uses “front matter” to add tags to posts on the site. If you are typing the post in a text editor, tags look like:

tags:

• a tag
  • different tag
  • etc.

Netlify CMS has a single text field for adding tags. I can esily add one tag, but don’t know how to add more than one.

Adding commas between tags doesn’t work, the field “erases” them. I can add semi-colons but the field doesn’t seem to understand that I want those to be delimiters; it just makes a loong tag with semi-colons in it. Hitting return doesn’t seem to do anything.

Is it possible to add multiple tags when in Netlify CMS?

• we need to know your netlify site name. Example: gifted-antelope-58b104.netlify.app
  • DNS issues? Tell us the custom domain, tell us the error message! We can’t help if we don’t know your domain.
  • Build problems? Link or paste the FULL build log & build settings screenshot

The better the post - the faster the answer.

Hi there! Thanks for your interest in Netlify CMS. Looks like you posted your question a little while ago, but that you haven’t received a solution yet. Here’s where you might get more help:

netlifycms.org - the site houses our extensive documentation that likely contains helpful information to get you back on track.

netlify cms slack - join our friendly slack channel and chat with other cms pros to get the help you need.

GitHub Issues - think you’ve found a bug, or would like to make a feature request? Make your voice heard here. Netlify CMS is open source - PRs and other contributions are also welcome!

Stack Overflow Check StackOverflow for questions tagged “Netlify CMS” if you don’t get an answer in the Slack or the GH issues. StackOverflow reaches a worldwide audience of knowledgeable people.

Your question will be left open here for anyone to comment - but we encourage you to check out the above resources if you are still looking for a solution!