How do I pay using Indian cards? They are not working

I have added my card to the account but I’m receiving card declined emails every day, tried 2 different cards but they are not working. What should I do?

I have to pay the $7 invoice for the extra build minutes that I used last month and if it’s not paid by the end of this cycle, the account will probably be temporarily be suspended.

Please help.

Thank you.

You can find more info here:

1 Like

Hey there, @deepakness :wave:

Thanks so much for reaching out! I have opened a helpdesk ticket for you where you can communicate with our Support Engineers. They will be contacting you via email, so please stay tuned to your inbox!

@tomrutgers, thanks for sharing that relevant information! We appreciate it :raised_hands:

Thanks @hillary

Haven’t yet received the email, but looking forward to it.

Hi @hillary , I am also unable to upgrade to a premium plan using an Indian credit card. What can I do here?

Hey there, @deepakness :wave:

It looks like we sent an email to de*****2@g****. on July 5th with more information. Can you please check your spam accounts? Conversely, let us know if this is not the email you are using for your Netlify account.

@ashutosh, we will respond to you via email. Stay tuned to your inbox! We will reach out to the email that your Netlify Forums account is registered to.