Home
Support Forums

Help with DNS and SSL

Hi, I am writing because I just deployed a website with a custom domain, I did the DNS configuration and I still do not have the SSL certificate. I am somewhat lost since it is the first time that I perform this procedure.
invitacioncivil.netlify.app
Custom domain: agusynegro.com

Error:
DNS verification failed

We can’t provision a certificate until your DNS configuration is pointing at the Netlify servers and the changes have propagated.

If you’ve already changed your DNS configuration, allow up to 24 hours for the changes to be processed, or check our troubleshooting guide for some tips on what might be happening.

Thanks!

@marianonieves22 Welcome to the Netlify community.

Your site seems to load fine for me in Southern California, and it loads with HTTPS. Your DNS settings look good, as does your certificate.

Could you be see the results of local caching? What happens when you visit your site in a new private / incognito window? What happens when you check your site with GTMetrix et al?

I’m also facing the same issue. When I try to access my website using the custom domain from an incognito mode it just shows me the meta tags which I had added.

Hi @shalomalexander

What is your domain?

Hi, I have resolved the issue with some trial and error. I added CNAME and A Type records in my domain name provider. Now it’s functional.