Home
Support Forums

Help me figure out how to configure the cms what to insert where?

Hello everyone for the second day I can’t figure out how to configure static pages and dynamic fields and in general all types o

f content editing via netlify cms(((

Hi @Roman123,

I’m not sure what your question is exactly. Could you elaborate on this?

I make up sites in webflow and transfer them to jamstack using the udesly adapter this adapter convects html in 11ty and analyzes the layout creates a json collection file and the rest remains static so I want to find out if it is possible to predefine fields and which elements will be editable at the moment of designing with the help of some labels??

I’m not familiar with the adapter or Webflow for that matter, so not sure how exactly it’s exporting anything. But, if you’ve JSON file, the names of the fields should be same as the ones you configure in your CMS.

From my understanding, the question is more suitable for Webflow/Udesly adapter as they are the ones responsible for exporting the data. They could guide you if it’s possible to predefine the required fields.

1 Like

Here’s a look at what concerns the collection

Json collection

config.yml

stackbit.yaml

AND HERE IS THE REPOSITORY WITH ALL THE FILES THAT THE UDESLY ADAPTER GENERATES

https://github.com/Ysipower/1.git

I ALSO ATTACH SCREENSHOTS OF THE FIELDS FOR ATTRIBUTES IN THE WEBFLOW IF ANYTHING SO THAT YOU CAN SOMEHOW MATCH IT

Yes, in this way, as I planned to do, it will not work))

only write with your hands) Now I have the following question: how to download mass products, for example, from csv, or is there some other solution? In general, the essence is this: I have a site of 11ty and in netlife cms there is already some number of products how to download a lot of products based on the existing product template?

Do not download it but import it en masse to netlife cms

Hi @Roman123,

I’d like to mention that there’s no feature in Netlify CMS. There’s no way to import data as it is expected that the data exists in your Git repo.

You’d want to ask the current tools’ support as to how you can export the data in a format that Netlify CMS can read. It can be markdown, JSON or many more text-based formats.

1 Like

And here I can ask how to make a json automaton from csv?

Hi @Roman123,

There are many ways to do this, depends how you want it done. There are online tools and some softwares that could do it. If you want to code it yourself, there are Node.js libraries that would do this.

Google, Bing and others are a great resource for finding such information. But you could have a look at CSVTOJSON on NPM, or use an online tool such as CSVJSON.

1 Like