Home
Support Forums

Help Disabling Large Media

PLEASE help us help you by writing a good post!

• we need to know your netlify site name. Example: gifted-antelope-58b104.netlify.app
  • DNS issues? Tell us the custom domain, tell us the error message! We can’t help if we don’t know your domain.
  • Build problems? Link or paste the FULL build log & build settings screenshot

The better the post - the faster the answer.

ultragenyx.netlify.app

I need help removing the no longer used Large Media feature from the git repo. I need to enable basic auth but it is not permissible with Large Media enabled.

Thanks for letting us know you want to uninstall the Large Media add-on for your site. Would you please confirm you have read the following Support Guide?

If you have read that, please confirm you have backups of all files and let us know which site to remove Large Media from. To identify the site, you can send us the site subdomain, API ID (the id not the key), or a link to the site (whichever you prefer).

Once we know which site, we’ll reply soon to confirm the add-on has been uninstalled.

​Please let us know if there are any questions and, if not, please tell us the site to do this for.

[quote="[Support Guide] Uninstalling Large Media, post:1, topic:17662"]
e the changes on a new branch and then merge those changes to the production branch once the tests are successful.

In my experience though, most people just do the test on the production branch. Whichever you choose is up to you. If there are questions, please let us know in the new topic you will create (more on that below).
[/quote]

I have read the above information. Please remove Large Media from the site ultragenyx.netlify.app
Thank you

Hi @chd,

It has been uninstalled from your website.