Git push to branch does nothing

Please include:

• a short description & what you have tried to fix it (DNS really may take up to 48 hours to propagate.)
    Tenho um repositório privado com várias branches, dessas branch são criados sites no netlify usando a API. Se a branch é atualizada pela API, o build é iniciado, mas se a branch receber um ‘git push’ nada acontece. O que pode ser?
    I try on my personal account (creating the site not with the API) , and a push do a normal build. But if the site is created buy the API, if I do a ‘git push’ the build doesn’t happen.
    I think it only occurs if the site is created by the API and need the SSH instead the Github Netlify APP.

• build log errors, screenshots, etc

• your netlify istance name, for example: deluding-chances-2b123.netlify.com
    Example site: https://testes-hyundai-development.netlify.com

Did you use the search before posting?
Yeap, but I already has the gihub APP, and the SSH (get in API) on github configs. And the auto publishing s enabled for all sites.

What about reading through our Common Issues?

Hi @fagianijunior,

Which branch are you trying to build? We see one branch that has been built a few days ago.

It is possible to create a site via the API using either the GitHub app or deploy key, so our advice will depend on which way you want to do this.