Getting Page not found alert box

When I hit my site URL (https://weddinginvitation09dec.netlify.app/sumitpriyanka?lang=gj), I am getting page not found error. When I again refresh it or click on “Back to our site” link present in the error box, website works.

Ideally it should work on first hit of URL(https://weddinginvitation09dec.netlify.app/sumitpriyanka?lang=gj)

Can you please help

Hi @variyasumit, thanks for posting and welcome.
I visited the link you stated and the site is displaying at my end.

Kindly confirm if the problem is resolved or not.
Thanks.

Hi there,

When I click the URL I do indeed receive a page not found error. Did you see this guide yet? This is the best place to start for “Page Not Found” issues.

If you are still seeing issues after following the troubleshooting steps in there, please check out this Support Guide as well. It outlines all of our build and deploy resources and will get you on the right track :slight_smile:

If none of the above resources help, please write back what steps you have tried, your most recent deploy log, and also your project repo and we can look into this further!

1 Like

Hi @clarnx,
Yes, it is resolved.

Problem was I was using routing in my application using URL after domain. So server was trying to find index.html from other folder due to URL.

Then I used hash strategy in my application, so it added ‘/#/’ in the URL just after domain name. So then server was able to get index.html and application loaded successfully.

Thanks for the support.

Regards,
Sumit

1 Like

Hi @hillary ,

It is resolved.

Problem was I was using routing in my application using URL after domain. So server was trying to find index.html from other folder due to URL.

Then I used hash strategy in my application, so it added ‘/#/’ in the URL just after domain name. So then server was able to get index.html and application loaded successfully.

Thanks for the support.

Regards,
Sumit

1 Like

Hey!

Thanks so much for coming back and letting us know. Glad everything is working now.

Happy building :rocket: