Gatsby Deployed Site Not Showing

My site was successfully deployed without any errors in the ‘gatsby build’; however, when I open the site, I just error messages.

What could be causing this?

{“errorType”:“Error”,“errorMessage”:“Module did not self-register: ‘/var/task/.cache/query-engine/assets/prebuilds/linux-x64/node.abi93.glibc.node’.”,“trace”:[“Error: Module did not self-register: ‘/var/task/.cache/query-engine/assets/prebuilds/linux-x64/node.abi93.glibc.node’.”," at Object.Module._extensions…node (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1144:18)"," at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:950:32)"," at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:790:12)"," at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:974:19)"," at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:93:18)"," at Object.exports.__esModule (/var/task/.cache/query-engine/index.js:24538:18)"," at webpack_require (/var/task/.cache/query-engine/index.js:360247:42)"," at Object.defineProperty.value (/var/task/.cache/query-engine/index.js:21684:20)"," at webpack_require (/var/task/.cache/query-engine/index.js:360247:42)"," at Object.exports.__esModule (/var/task/.cache/query-engine/index.js:127913:13)"]}

hi there, it seems to be working fine for me:

did you already fix the issue?

Yep. I set the node.js version to 14 instead of 16.14.0 and it ended up working.

1 Like