Forms Notifications are not sending email notifications

I have same issue with form posts working but notifications not working. We just realised the mailbox has been deleted so it would have been hard bouncing. It’s been reinstated and tested, email address is enquiry@braidwoodit.com.au

Can you check your bounce list for it pls?

Hey there, @cyn3rgy :wave:

Welcome to the Netlify Forums! We have checked and that email is not on our hard bounce list.

As a next step, this Support Guide is the first port of call to debug any forms issues. Please start here and work through these resources!

If you are still having problems, please provide more information such as a link to your live form, your form name as it exists in the UI, what you have already tried when debugging this, etc.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks @hillary clearly I was having a moment… lol After reading the support guide, I found them under the SPAM submissions. Sorry to have wasted your time.

cheers

Andrew

1 Like

Glad you found them! Happy building :slight_smile:

Hi There,

I believe I am having the same issue with my email: Info@lawnstuds.com

Can someone take a look and let me know?

Thanks,

Hey there, @lawnstuds :wave:

It was on the bounce list! We have removed it. Let us know if this solves your problem!

Solved, thanks Hillary!

1 Like

Hi,

My email was down for some time and I recently reactivated it. I believe it may be on the hard bounce list. info@reachun.org is the email address, could you check it out and if it is could it be removed from the hard bounce list please, thank you.

Hello @wadethomastt :wave:

Thanks for reaching out. We have removed this email from the hard bounce list. Please let us know if you are still encountering obstacles.

Hi,

Thanks @hillary , everything works fine now. I really appreciate you prompt response. Thanks again.

1 Like

Hi there,

I am having a similar issue with Form Notifications not being sent to my email. I was curious if it was on the Hard Bounce list and if so could be removed.

The email is info@chromedomewebdesigns.com

Thank you!
Zack

Hi @ChromeDomeWebDesigns,

This email is not on our bounce list, but our email provider is getting bounce notification from your mail provider. You might need to check what could be happening with the email.

Ughh I forgot to switch the MX records when we moved the domain over to Netlify. Thank you for getting back to me @hrishikesh!

I got it fixed now, I think I got caught by this thread as a red herring!

This thread is helpful for anyone who runs into this with Google Workspace emails: Connecting Google Workspace to Netlify

Hi there,
A client has not been receiving form notifications at Chris.Core@usradiology.com. He doesn’t see them in his spam folder, and another person on the same domain and network has been receiving the notifications. Could this email be on your bounce list?
Thanks!

Hey there, @Mike_McPhillips :wave:

Thanks for reaching out. We have checked, this email does not appear on our hard bounce list.

I suggest starting with our forms debugging resources: this Support Guide is the first port of call to debug any forms issues.

We also recommend trying to search the forums or look at topics tagged Netlify forms if you haven’t already - it’s likely your question was already asked by someone else!

If you are still having problems, please provide more information such as what you have already tried, and a link to your live form. :slight_smile:

Thanks Hillary. I guess the problem must be on the customer’s end. Multiple other people do receive the notifications as expected.

Hi, @Mike_McPhillips. The emails are being sent and rejected by your email server.

The error message returned by the mail server says this:

smtp; 554 5.7.1 This message has been rejected due our email security policies. If you feel you receive this message by error please contact your email recipient and provide him/her with this number INC0064230.

If you share that with the administrator of your email service, they should be able to resolve this using that information above.

Luke, thank you for the follow up! I will pass that along to the customer.

Mike

I don’t receive emails notifications on whitelist@elsajeannft.io

Could it be on the hard bounce list?
gmail address is working.

Nemo

Hi @appsbynemo,

We’re getting a bounce notification from your email server, our emails are not being delivered to your server even though we’re trying. Please contact your email provider to resolve this.