Forms Notifications are not sending email notifications

Unfortunately, I don’t know. We’ve no longs of any email being attempted to send to that email address. Do you know when the last attempt to send an email could have been made?

Hi, @toddwalden. There are no email addresses using that domain on the hard bounce list.

I have also confirmed that we are getting successful email delivery confirmations for that email address. That means if you are not seeing them, it is something inside your email service causing this. We recommend contacting the technical support for your email service about this.

For the second email address, I don’t see any successes or failures and, again, they are not on the bounce list. Are they added as a recipient for that form? I only see one site one your team and you are the only person configured to receive the form notifications currently.

1 Like

Hi I believe the email I’m trying to use for notifications “sfrolov@urbandivine.net” is on the hard bounce list. I checked my form with another email and everything worked successfully. I believe when I added the email sfrolov@urbandivine.net, I did not have any MX records and have since then updated my DNS. If you could remove sfrolov@urbandivine.net from the bounce list that’d be great.

Hey @pyxeldev,

It has been removed.

Hi! I also believe I might have these two addresses in a bounce list: info@bobbysburgers.com and franchise@bobbysburgers.com, I checked my form with other emails and everything worked good. Is it possible to check?

hi there mario,

we did find that the email address had a block on it our system and it has been removed now. so sorry about that!

Hello,

Looks like I am having the same problem as well for inquiry@electricwebco.com I switched the DNS to Netlify DNS and I submitted the contact form to test before properly adding the mx records here and I believe that is causing this same scenario. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hey @Lg_electric,

The email address has been removed from the bounce list.

1 Like

Hi. I’ve started having similar issues. The form submission had been working just fine but now I don’t get notification to salamroanoke@gmail.com. I added my personal email account and tried again and it worked one time (I got notification to both salamroanoke@gmail.com and my personal email) but now it doesn’t work. Btw, my personal account is not Gmail and I have made sure that formresponses@netlify.com is not blocked on gmail.

Can you look into it please?

Hey @SRoa,

That email address is not on our bounce lists and I’m seeing 6 emails delivered there. Are you sure you’re not seeing those emails?

Yes, I’m sure. I’m also not getting any notification on t******e@yahoo.com either.

No, I don’t see it. I also don’t get to the other email account: t******e@yahoo.com

hey there @SRoa ,

we have checked in our system and we don’t have any blocks in place that might prevent emails from arriving.

when you are testing the forms functionality (and notifications) are using real data, or data entries like “name=test” email: test@test.com or similar that might get caught by our spam filter?

we don’t notify on spam, so, thats another reason why you might not get a notification.

Hi Perry,
Hope I find you well. I’m having issues with my forms. Forms notifications coming from my website www.barcodebuildup.com aren’t arriving immediately or not arriving at all to my custom emails(@barcodebuildup.com) but work fine on normal @gmail.com. Please, what could be the problem? The site id is da55a66d-a878-4e23-be12-6c6a001288fe

Hi, @slmcweay. Only one of those email addresses was blocked. It was the first email in the list here if you replace <site name> with the actual site subdomain:

https://app.netlify.com/sites/<site name>/settings/forms#form-notifications
  • That’s under Site Name > Site Settings > Forms > Form Notifications.

For that first email address we received a permanent email delivery failure on 2022-04-11 and we are required to stop sending emails when that happens. I’ve removed the email address from the email “hard bounce” list and emails are working for that email address again.

If you see any other emails delivery issues, please let us know. Again, I did check all email address and I only saw that one having issues. If you see any other issues with other email address though, please feel free to reply here anytime.

Thank you for the help. Much appreciated

Hi @perry I cannot receive notification email to the address victor@victormikelldesign.com. Is this something that you can help with? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Hi, @vmikell. It looks like you moved this domain (victormikelldesign.com) to Netlify DNS recently. However, when doing so, the existing DNS record required for email service to function were not copied to Netlify.

There is a support guide about how to fix this issue here:

The link above includes the anchor tag to take you to the part of the guide with the solution.

Once you get the email service working again, the emails should start sending. If they do not or if there are other questions, please let us know.

HI @luke
I have a form here Contato
and i’m receiving all the submissions on netlify but i’m not receiving the form notification on
contato@blumedical.com or financeiro@namiconsultoria.com.br.
Could you check if they are on hard bounce?
Thank you in advance!

hi there @FeruYasu - neither of those email addresses are on are bounce list.