Home
Support Forums

Forms Notifications are not sending email notifications

thank you @hillary, I will test again once this is working again

1 Like

We are back in business with sending notifications as of a couple hours ago; would love to hear if you are still not seeing notifications! (something else will be wrong, in that case).

Note that notifications received on 27 Sept between 1600 and 2045 UTC are still stuck in an email queue, but new ones will jump the line and should be delivered quickly. If not, drop us a link to your forms notification page (something like Netlify App) so we have a good place to start our investigation!

I am also having issues with one email notification.
Form: Contact

the notification works for web.dev@noisytrumpet.com, but not for fran.yanity@thepmgrp.com

Hey @Noisy_Trumpet :wave: !

It looks like the email server for fran.yanity@thepmgrp.com is filtering form submission notification emails from Netlify. This will need to be resolved with the email provider.

Let us know if there’s anything we can do to help!

This information may be useful for your email admin, @Noisy_Trumpet - this is what your server says when we try to send:

554 5.7.1 Filter Rule 16 - Global REJECT Filter Macro 33899

I am also having issues with one email notification.
Form: Contact

the notification works for tkbell51@gmail.com, but not for info@bellwebagency.com

I got this to work now

Hey there, thanks for feeding back that you found a fix! Happy to help if anything else arises.