Forms are connected, why am I not getting the emails?

I connected the form as I did countless times, but for some reason it’s not working on this website. What did I do wrong?

So just to be clear, you are getting form submissions through the UI but the email notifications aren’t working?

I’ve sent through a test submission, can you confirm you’ve received it?

Kyle.

I havent received anything. tried to give it time. But nothing

Okay, this is good news. This means it’s just simply an error with the form itself which we can easily fix :grinning:

If you have a Git Repo it would be useful.

here you go! I don’t know where it could go wrong, I copy and paste all my forms from the same template I created and just style them. I’m curious as to what you find

Hiya, sorry you are having trouble getting your forms to work.

This Support Guide is the first port of call to debug any forms issues. There are also many other Support Guides for forms - you can find them here: #Netlify-support:support-guides

We also recommend trying to search the forums or look at topics tagged Netlify forms if you haven’t already - it’s likely your question was already asked by someone else!

If you are still having problems, please provide more information such as what you have already tried, and a link to your live form. :slight_smile:

Link to the live form is in my initial post, I haven’t tried anything because I have no idea what to try. I have the netlify attribute where it’s supposed to be on both form and netlify recognizes that I am using forms but no submissions are coming in.

Link: https://www.donendustedservices.com/

any luck finding anything?

Hey I’ve been looking over your source code. A quick question, do the actual form submissions arrive in the UI just without any content or are they missing entirely?

missing entirely. I removed the form on the home page so people dont use it but left it in the contact page for you to use. Should I create a new repository and link to the new one and see if that changes anything?

Since my last comment, I tried a few things out. Can you tell me if you received anything?

nope, they arent even coming in the forms section on the dashboard

hey ryan, are you forms being picked up by our service? lets rule out the basic stuff out.

yes, it knows it exists ,and when it was created

Okay can you do a quick test for me?

Add this default form from the docs to your site and try it out.

<form name="contact" method="POST" data-netlify="true">
  <p>
    <label>Your Name: <input type="text" name="name" /></label>   
  </p>
  <p>
    <label>Your Email: <input type="email" name="email" /></label>
  </p>
  <p>
    <label>Your Role: <select name="role[]" multiple>
      <option value="leader">Leader</option>
      <option value="follower">Follower</option>
    </select></label>