Form data which previously worked now appears to be missing in Netlify

Hey, I’m having some issues with a long standing Netlify Forms account (https://adtrak.co.uk) which has been working flawlessly since we launched the site a year ago. For some context, it’s a Gatsby site which has 3 forms on it:

Callback Form
Contact Form
Application Form

The Callback Form and Contact Form have an identical field model, both have been working completely fine until a few days ago where data seemingly stopped coming through for certain fields, where we previously got “Phone Number” and “Enquiry” data from the fields, they now just don’t show up in Netlify Forms at all. The Callback Form (identical field model and code for submission) still works completely fine, but the Contact Form has stopped collecting certain data.

I downloaded a CSV of the form submissions a few days ago and everything was fine, all the data was there, I downloaded a CSV of the exact same form submissions today (i haven’t updated the code or website in any way since) and the file size is 1/4 and it’s missing a tonne of data. I obviously don’t want to post screenshots of this data to a public forum due to sensitive info but I was looking for some advice as to what might’ve happened here? I pay for Netlify forms and have no other place to ask questions.

Thanks in advance.
Sam Goddard

Hey @adtrak,

Let’s move you over to our helpdesk so we can get this sorted! We have sent you an email to the email address associated with your Netlify account, and we’ll communicate with you through that email to continue resolving this issue. (Please note that for security reasons, we will not contact you at email addresses not listed in your Netlify account.)

Let us know with a reply here if you don’t receive a message from us.