Extend 15min max build time to 30min

Hi @jasont1,

It has been upgraded.

On a side note, if you’re looking to upgrade to Enterprise, would you wish to get in touch with the sales team?

Hello! I’d like to extend the build time limit to 1 hour for site: suspicious-mirzakhani-47a283.netlify.app

btw, how much it would cost if build time is more than 15mins? the same price rate when it’s less than 15mins?

Hi @strikingly-forestry,

The timeout has been bumped to 1 hour. There are no extra costs for higher timeouts.

Hi there, would it please be possible to get the build time limit increased to 1 hour for the site: confident-morse-2b8787.netlify.app ?

Hi @designburger,

It’s been done.

hi, can you extend the build time limit to 2 hours for site: suspicious-mirzakhani-47a283.netlify.app @hrishikesh

I got this error when build:

1:06:22 PM: Failed during stage 'building site': Command did not finish within the time limit
1:06:22 PM: Finished processing build request in 1h7m14.618498438s

I use the incremental build plugin, but can’t finish the first build because of this time limit.

if possible, please extend the build time limit to 2 hours for all other sites in this account. or 1 hour at least.

Hi @strikingly-forestry,

Sorry about the delay, but the timeout has been increased to 2 hours. Since we don’t usually go this high, you can expect the sales team torch out to you soon.

2 Likes

can you extend the build time limit to 1 hour, for all other sites in this account? still got timeout errors when building other sites. @hrishikesh

Hi @strikingly-forestry,

It has been done.

May we please get API ID:
c0fcd19c-4651-4d30-a874-9af05ebb0841 extended to 30 mins as well.
@hrishikesh

hey there @FluttrHoldings ! we upgraded you to a 30 min build time :slight_smile: For the future, as a business level customer, we can also take care of you in the helpdesk - you can email support@netlify.com from the email associated with your paid account and we’d be happy to take care of you.

hi, there’s another site can’t finish the first build because of this time limit, I use the incremental build plugin.

can you extend the build time limit to 2 hours for site: epic-lumiere-a91c60.netlify.app @hrishikesh

I got this error when building:

4:00:27 PM: Failed during stage 'building site': Command did not finish within the time limit
4:00:27 PM: Finished processing build request in 1h11m20.275996541s

Hi @strikingly-forestry,

I’ve bumped the time limit to 2 hours.

Can you please extend to 2hrs for the one site in my account too? API Id: a5c079a3-838d-470a-a059-a56a6c5e3ba2

Hi @zowpowow,

You currently seem to have a 30 min timeout. Are you sure you need it directly bumped to 2 hours?

Hi there, could you please extend build time limit of our websites to 30min? API IDs are dba558a5-8f0d-4fab-87f1-116c5d202a32 and 1c1e5212-daba-40a4-9227-1dbcff499f79. Thank you!

Hi @zhenhua.cao,

It has been done!

Hi @hrishikesh yes I would like a 2hr timeout please. With the changes I’m planning, the initial build will take forever but after stuff’s been cached it should be less than 2 minutes per build.

howdy @zowpowow ,

we’re looking into this! we’ll get back to you soon with an update on whether this is possible. thanks for your patience!

Hi @zowpowow,

Sorry for the delay. The timeout has been bumped for that website.