Error 404 coming on page refresh in Next.js app and Essential Next.js plugin not installing

HI,

I have just started using Netlify and also new to NExt.js. Till now my experience with Netlify is great. However, for the last site that I deployed I am facing one issue. I am not able to refresh my pages on my next.js website. In my local development region everything is working fine. I did try a lot to look around this issue over internet but couldn’t find much detail. Maybe something is missing in my code, but I have no idea what that could be.

Not sure if it’s the SSR issue, so I tried installing Essential Next.js plugin expecting it might work.
However, it’s not allowing me to install it for some reason on this site and throwing an error. For another site I was able to install it. Not sure what is missing in my code due to which I am facing this error.
Could you please look into it and help me out?
I Appreciate your support.

Hey there, @athershakeel :wave:

Thanks so much for reaching out-- I am sorry to hear you are encountering obstacles. Can you please share the site where you are experiencing errors, your project repo, and your most recent deploy log? This will help us research further.

Thanks Hillary for reaching out to me. I struggled with the problem for a couple of day but I was able to fix it on my own. My site is up and running fine.

Thanks,
Ather

1 Like

Hey @athershakeel :wave:

I am so glad to hear that your site is up and running fine! If you are able to share what your fix was here, that would be beneficial for future forums members who encounter the same obstacle!

Happy building :rocket: