E-mail setting per site to send monthly usage

Thanks so much for this suggestion and thoughtful conversation on the topic! I’ve ensured that our product team has seen it so they can consider building official endpoints and at a higher level, a billing system that is more compatible with agency type work, since that is an important segment for our product to Support.

I wonder if for today, you could use our typical “reverse engineer our UI to see how to use our API” pattern (cf [Support Guide] Understanding and using Netlify's API) to get this data?

We do show it on your billing page (here’s a shot of mine):

…and everything we show in our UI, does come from our API. In this case, the call is something like:

https://api.netlify.com/api/v1/accounts/YOUR_ACCOUNT_SLUG/bandwidth/ranking?limit=50

and what you need to know is that you’ll want to capture that data the day before the end of your billing cycle since the moment the bill cycle ends, is when we’ll start showing “next month’s” data meaning you can’t see last month’s in this format anymore.

It’s not a productized solution, and as the endpoint is undocumented, it could change - but it is possible today to get that data via API.