Home
Support Forums

Dynamic route printing 404 to console using Nuxt

Hello,

I have made a Nuxt static website that simply includes a home page and a dynamic page located at the domain level (e.g 'https://mydomain/:id"). I have added the generate fall back in the nuxt.config.js as recommended here - Deploy Nuxt On Netlify. Although I am able to successfully load that page and work with redirects, I still see the error in the console “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()”.

I was wondering if there was a chance I still was missing something or was doing something incorrectly, or is this expected that when using the generate fallback solution, that you would still see this error in the console?

Thanks!

Hi there, @Mwpereira :wave:

Thanks so much for reaching out, and welcome to the Netlify Forums. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Nuxt static site. I took a look in the Forums, and it looks like there are some related threads with customers that worked through a similar issue. I’ve linked one below, as well as our redirects Support Guide. Let us know if working through these two resources helps.