Domain verification need help

Hello
I would like to add subdomains, need help to get my domain verify. I just add TXT record. Thank you

domaine
africtivistes.com

subdomaine
innovdemocracy.africtivistes.com

HI, @dofbi. Thank you for making the verification DNS record. Please feel free to delete it anytime now that the verification is complete.

The domain has been removed from the other account and it should work correctly if you attempt to add it to your site now. If there are any questions, please let us know.

1 Like

Thank you for your help, but by removing all configurations from the africtivistes.com domain, you’re not helping me much.

I just wanted to configure the subdomain innovdemocracy.africtivistes.com on a new Netlify account. However, the africtivistes.com domain already had its zone name pointing to a Netlify server where I had configured africtivistes.com and www.africtivistes.com.

I kindly request your assistance again to find an optimal solution.

Thank you

The recommended solution is to have all sites using the domain or any of its subdomains all on one account.

1 Like

Thank you for your advice, I want to try this.
But I can’t do it, after removing the domain, I can’t put it back.
Thank you for your help.

Hello @luke
Still need help

Hi there, we’ve removed the collision with NS1, you should be able to configure Netlify DNS. Let us know if you’re still having issues.