Domain Verification for tsigmjcet.in

Hi Netlify Support Team,

I am trying to add my custom domain tsigmjcet.in to my Netlify site, but I received an error stating that the domain is already in use by another account.

To verify domain ownership, I have added the following TXT record as instructed:

• Name: verified-for-netlify
  • TTL: 14400
  • Text/Value: (This is a new case, so I don’t have a case number yet)
    My site name is tsig-mjcet.netlify.app and my API ID is ecbb5932-6010-4a63-ad60-3cdd4d23bc13.

Please assist in verifying the domain so I can complete the setup.
Previously my custom domain ‘tsigmjcet.in’ was linked to firebase app, now I wanted to link it to the netlify app, so I removed its association with firebase.
Now when i tried adding the custom domain here to this app it says, " Another site is already using this domain. Domains must be unique across Netlify. Currently another site is using this domain."

Thank you,
TSIG

You use the URL or ID of this topic as the value @tsig e.g. https://answers.netlify.com/t/domain-verification-for-tsigmjcet-in/118933

1 Like

Hey, thanks for that
Is this correct, as i’m using Hostinger

1 Like

Hey there! Thanks for making that verification. I have unblocked the domain for your use. Let us know if you continue to have trouble adding it. You can delete that record now!

1 Like

Hey, thank you so much for that
I have changed the name servers and now not using default name servers by the provider, so those records have vanished automatically.

The domain has started propagating now

Everything is fine now…

1 Like

Perfect, happy to hear it! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

1 Like

Yes sure, thanks for the wonderful response and support…!

1 Like