DNS-verified custom domain yields privacy error

Hi!

I’m working off of the following netlify site: https://pensive-goldwasser-2ff2d4.netlify.app/.

And I’m trying to connect the custom domain readysethealth.io. Under HTTPS settings, it says that DNS verification was successful. However, I get the following error when navigating to the site:

Any pointers? Thanks!

It will happen if you’ve just verified the domain and the HTTPS is still pending. Wait for a bit and try.

@chriswzou I think @hrishikesh nailed it. Your site loads over HTTPS for me now.

Hi, @chriswzou. It works for me as well. I’m guess what you saw was caused by TTL (time to live) issues:

If you still see issues, please send us more information so we can research what is happening.

1. Note, the connect above is likely closed before this header is sent. However, if available, the fastest way to do this is to send us the x-nf-request-id header which we send with every HTTP response.

There more information about this header here:

2. If that header isn’t available for any reason, please send the information it replaces (or as many of these details as possible). Those details are:

• the complete URL requested
  • the IP address for the system making the request
  • the IP address for the CDN node that responded
  • the day and time of the request (with the timezone the time is in)

This information will tell us the exact HTTP request which failed so we can find out why and find a solution for it.

Again, my best guess is that it failed because the TTLs issues were still not sending you to Netlify. For example, if the IP address that replied isn’t Netlify’s IP address - that will prove it was TTL issues. If it is a Netlify IP address, we can find out what happen.

If there are any questions, please let us know.