Dns not taking after 48 hours

PLEASE help us help you by writing a good post!

• DNS issues? Tell us the custom domain, tell us the error message! We can’t help if we don’t know your domain.

The better the post - the faster the answer.

https://wommy.dev

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from wommy.dev (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
wommy.dev normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Brave tried to connect to wommy.dev this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be wommy.dev, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Brave stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit wommy.dev right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

currently walking thru HTTPS (SSL) | Netlify Docs

Hey @wommy

I see wommy.dev is using Netlify DNS.

Have you added wommy.dev as a custom domain to your Netlify site?

E.G.

If you have done this, are you able to press the “Renew Certificate” button in the section below this

E.G.

it says provision certificate, not renew certificate
and everytime i click it, it fails with
We could not provision a Let’s Encrypt certificate for your custom domain.

edit:
i think im going to de-couple and re-couple netlify-dns

What DNS records are there for wommy.dev

E.G.

the only other thing worth mentioning is:

it is in a monorepo, deploying from a subdirectory

Deployment method has no impact on DNS. They are very separate processes and systems.

im also using the netlify-plugin-cache

my netlify.toml

Again, this has nothing to do with DNS.

i know what DNS is, im just trying to give you everything ive done

i guess i also set up a branch subdomain

I’ve flagged this thread for Netlify Support to investigate.

1 Like

Hey there, @wommy :wave:

Thanks so much for your patience! We looped in our Support Engineers and your SSL cert has been extended-- everything should be working correctly now. Please let us know if you have any further questions.