Display a remote collection data widget

Hi,
Is it possible, or did anyone build a widget representing a remote (API get) collection data?
My use case,
I will have merchants, and I will sell their products.
After a sale is made, I will keep the sale data on some “booking” app with an API, where I will have a card for each merchant, so, for example, I know how much I owe him or her.
I want to display this card info directly on the CMS for the merchant.
(Would I need to build a react component on my gridsome app?)
Thanks, any help is appreciated.
Avi.

1 Like

Hi there! Thanks for your interest in Netlify CMS. Looks like you posted your question a little while ago, but that you haven’t received a solution yet. Here’s where you might get more help:

netlifycms.org - the site houses our extensive documentation that likely contains helpful information to get you back on track.

netlify cms slack - join our friendly slack channel and chat with other cms pros to get the help you need.

GitHub Issues - think you’ve found a bug, or would like to make a feature request? Make your voice heard here. Netlify CMS is open source - PRs and other contributions are also welcome!

Stack Overflow Check StackOverflow for questions tagged “Netlify CMS” if you don’t get an answer in the Slack or the GH issues. StackOverflow reaches a worldwide audience of knowledgeable people.

Your question will be left open here for anyone to comment - but we encourage you to check out the above resources if you are still looking for a solution!