Disable LFS for our sites

Hello,

I would like to disable LFS on the following site.

Site name: elegant-poitras-87214a
API ID: 4fb362e3-baf1-4055-b71c-10e6df2d5d06

And if it is related to the above site this one too.

Site name: decanter-preview
API ID: 75efd9a4-ba7e-4837-912d-4fa6ffeb6ece

Thank you.

Thanks for letting us know you want to uninstall the Large Media add-on for your site. Would you please confirm you have read the following Support Guide?

If you have read that, please confirm you have backups of all files and that the site below is the correct one to remove Large Media from.
I checked this site:

Site name: elegant-poitras-87214a
API ID: 4fb362e3-baf1-4055-b71c-10e6df2d5d06

There is a Large Media instance there and I can remove that when you confirm. For the second site, there is no Large Media instance configured so I cannot remove Large Media from decanter-preview. (There is no Large Media to remove there.)

Please reply anytime and if there are question we will be happy to answer.

Thank you for the quick reply.

Yes, I have read the documentation and I do have backups of the files. Please continue.

Cheers,
Shea

Hi, @sherakama.

We have removed the Large Media add-on from this site.

Would you please push the commit removing .lfsconfig to the upstream repository? This will trigger a new build.

Please let us know if there are any issues with the new build or deployed site.

Hi Luke,

Thanks for disabling the LFS option on our account. Unfortunately, I am unable to build and deploy at the moment. The logs are showing exit status 128 after attempting to clone the repository.

Hi, @sherakama. The .lfsconfig file has not been removed from the repo. This is the file that says “Netlify is my Git LFS service”. The cloning error happens because this file still exists.

As we no longer provide the LFS service for this repo, that file must be deleted for cloning to work. ​Please let us know if that does not resolve the issue.

Ah, thanks,

It is working again. The mistake was on my end as I failed to push the correct code. Thanks for looking.

1 Like