Home
Support Forums

Deployed website showing blank screen

https://junior-storyteller.netlify.app/#/

I uploaded an Articulate Rise course to Netlify. The link was coming up as a completely blank screen- no error message or anything. I deleted the site and reuploaded the course. It’s working now, but I’d like to figure out why it stopped working last time, so that this doesn’t happen again.

Hi @Star

If you can provide the link to the previous deploy (deploy preview link) others could have a look and potentially help you with an answer.

Thanks so much for your help! I used the same site name as I’m currently using now for the newly-uploaded course. This is what it looked like before.

@coelmay is describing deploy previews. These are individual sites for every single deploy; you should be able to access them here:

If you could post this URL then we can have a look at the issue… my guess without looking would be the build settings were configured incorrectly. It would be useful if you could include this information in your post:

• Netlify Domain (.netlify.app)
  • Git Repo if you have one
  • Latest deploy logs (either copy and pasted or linked to)

Kyle.

1 Like

I already deleted the domain that wasn’t working. Will I still be able to get the deploy settings from that site?

junior-storyteller.netlify.app

I don’t have a Git Repo. I wasn’t able to find deploy logs, though I did find deploy settings.

I’ve never changed the build settings before. Is there something I can check in the build settings to make sure that this doesn’t happen again?

Thank you again!

If you deleted the Netlify domain (e.g. my-wicked-website.netlify.app) then deploy previews are deleted. However your site junior-storyteller.netlify.app is active so all previous deploys (previews and production) are still available.

You only have build settings if you are deploying from a linked git repo and have something that requires building.