Support Forums

Deploy problems with Known site

Hello. My netlify name site is paoletta.netlify.app
I upload a zip file from withknow.com this:
https://withknown.marcus-povey.co.uk/known-1.2.2.zip
Nothing happens :frowning: the deploy is always in progress. This is the log
6:17:18 PM: Creating deploy upload records
And the site is not found, error 404.
I have no idea, I am newbie, sorry. Thank you if you want to try to develop this zip file and help me to understand.

hi @paolafontana,

looks like what you are trying to install is a type of PHP based content management system:

This won’t work on our platform as you cannot run PHP or databases the way you are hoping to.

Here is a good summary of what you can and can not do on Netlify you might find helpful:

Thank you Perry for your reply. Honestly I am disappointed, because I thought Netlify is a good solution to host my new site… Now I must search for another hosting service, can you please suggest me a good, fast service?
I will use Netlify for other projects. But I do not understand well what I can host here.
Thank you to all.

Hi, @paolafontana. Our support team doesn’t have the time to answer questions about other services.

Maybe someone else on this forum can answer but that question is outside the scope of our support.

Thank you @luke. I understand. I will be happy if someone can clarify me what I can I host in Netlify space.