We are currently experiencing an issue with collaborators.
Here are the steps,
- Send an invite to reviewer (not part of ‘team’ on netlify)
- Reviewer gets an email to join the team. Clicking on link asks the reviewer to create account
- A new Netlify account is created by the reviewer.
- Verify email challenge is sent to reviewer.
- A new Netlify instance is created for reviewer with his/her own team - For example, ‘John Doe’s Team’ (not sure why the reviewer needs a full on Netlify instance - non technical folk get lost in this as it starts showing trial plan and asks to choose a plan)
- The admin now gets an email to approve access
- Access is approved.
- Reviewer doesn’t get a confirmation of approval, so admin sends an email to reviewer to login to Netlify drawer.
- Reviewer opens drawer, clicks on login - pop up opens asking to login via sso or email etc.
- Reviewer logs in with previously used email / password
- Pop up logs you into Netlify Dashboard - Session not carried back to Netlify drawer
- Reviewer refreshes page - Same issue - Tries login again.
- Ask Reviewer to always open preview links on Incognito mode
- Logs in using email, session carried over to Netlify drawer now.
- Continues reviewing - Regular operation