Create Failed with errors: {"custom_domain":["must be unique

I am trying to use my domain " justworx.org " but it is currently on another account of a contractor we cannot contact. I have created a TXT file in my DNS as per [Support Guide] Verifying domain ownership for Netlify custom domain

Hey @wkyle101,
Thanks for creating that record- I was able to verify and remove the domain and subdomains on the other account so you should now be able to set the domain on your account. Please let us know if that’s not the case.

Thanks a million Jen. I actually have 2 more domains (one owned by us and another by one of our customers) that I’ll need your help on too. The one that is owned by us is justworx.store. Would really appreciate it if you could remove the account ownership. I have created a TXT file in my DNS as per [Support Guide] Verifying domain ownership for Netlify custom domain

Not seeing that record - could you let me know more about what you set up?

host -t txt verified-for-netlify.justworx.org
Host verified-for-netlify.justworx.org not found: 2(SERVFAIL)

Sincerest apologies I had misnamed it. It should reflect now.

Also this is at justworx.store. The first domain that Jen helped with was Justworx.org. This one is justworx.store

Hi, @wkyle101. We did confirm the verification record but I don’t see the domain (justworx.store) linked to any Netlify teams or sites. In other words, there is nothing at Netlify for me to remove.

Where are you trying to add justworx.store and what is the error you are seeing?