CORS Dapp with Moralis

Hello all,

unfortunately I also have a CORS error in my Dapp.
I am developing an app for the BSC network using Moralis.

I am confused by one thing.
I have a test site and a production site. The test site uses the BSC testnet and the production site uses the productionnet.
Except for the contract numbers and 2 variables in the env, the code is 100% the same.

The query retrieves information from MoralsiServer displays it on the web page. On the test page it works. On the production side it does not.

Unfortunately I don’t know what to do and what to analyze.

https://dexwitcherversetest.netlify.app

The query is currently only triggered when you are connected to the blockchain.

If it is necessary, I can put a query on the main page, so you can see the error.

Hi @Amygdala,

Could you mention on what page you’re getting the CORS errors?

Also, I understand that your business is in the realm of NFTs. Due to the sheer volume of requests made during timed launches for sites like these, we ask all businesses in this industry talk to our sales and solutions team to purchase a contract to ensure that your launch is executed flawlessly!

Our High Performance Edge product is usually a necessity to be able to handle and administer successful launches.

If you are not interested in paying for a custom contract, it would be best at this time if you host the content elsewhere.

If there are other questions or concerns, please reply and we’ll be happy to answer.

Hello and thank you for the answer.

I will be happy to take a payment account as well. If the problems are solved thereby and/or the performance improves.

Provided that I can pay with credit card, I like to start with the Pro variant. I will buy this right away.

Otherwise I get the message at dexwitcherverse.netlify.app

Since I myself come from software development and I myself like to ask the impact not the guess, I would like to do the same here.

I have programmed a NFT marketplace and there NFT can be sold and bought. When selling an entry is created in the Moralis database.
If now the marketplace is called, stands with the NFT “Buy”. This information comes from the Moralis database. On my test site dexwitcherversetest.netlify.app it works. On dexwitcherverse.netlify.app it does not.
The code is identical. It just uses a different contract number and .env variables.

Hey @Amygdala,

Would it be possible for you to give some detailed reproduction steps or screenshots that can help us see the error?