Conflicting custom domain in another account (aceofcloud)

Trying to add the following custom domain to Netlify managed DNS. aceofcloud.com
My netlify site name is fabulous-lamington-31211c.netlify.app
The exact error message is “name aceofcloud.com has a conflicting custom domain in another account”

The domain is currently hosted at another registrar. I have refactored the site and pushed to netlify. The final step was migrate DNS (NS as well as all records). But am getting that conflict message above. I can add a ‘txt’ record to prove ownership if needed. Please let me know what the next step is.

• Yaseen

Hey there, this is happening because the custom domain you’re trying to use already exists on Netlify under a different account.
Please verify domain ownership and let us know by responding here when that’s done. If the verification is successful we can remove the domain from the other account so you can use it on yours.

Hello Sam,

Thank you for the detailed information. I have added the TXT record to the domain. Please verify and let me know what my next steps are. Thank you

Yaseen

hello, thanks for your patiences. I successfully verified you own this domain. You can now add this domain to your account.

Hello, it still says there is a domain conflict.

Ah, sorry about that, it looks like we missed a subdomain that existed. It should be all clear for you. Let us know if you still have trouble!