CMS: Build breaks due to yoga-layout-prebuilt error - Gatsby & Netlify CMS

For context: I’m using Gatsby, Netlify CMS and NPM.

Suddenly my builds are broken due to this issue: node_modules/gatsby-cli/node_modules/yoga-layout-prebuilt/yoga-layout/build/Release/nbind.js:53 Error: Callback was already called.

I’ve attempted various fixes, including: deleting node_modules & package-lock.json and installing everything again, clearing cache, etc.

Based on the comments in a Gatsby issue, it appears the build problem is related to the template preview and/or the cms.js file. I haven’t found a reliable fix outside of commenting out cms.js in gatsby-config.js

`    {
  resolve: "gatsby-plugin-netlify-cms",
  options: {
    modulePath: `${__dirname}/src/cms/cms.js`,
  },
},`

But that disables the custom preview in the CMS panel, which is not a “fix” I’d like to make for my users. Is there anything else that can be done about this issue?

Hey there, @rick215

Thanks for reaching out here! Sorry we don’t have a definitive answer for you yet, we will respond here as soon as we have had a chance to speak to our gatsby pros.

In the interim, if you have any updates or debugging steps you have taken since your first wrote in about this, please let us know!

Hey there, @rick215 :wave:

It looks like a fix has been rolled out for this! You can see the github issue here. If you follow the upgrades outlined in that issue this should now work. :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any further questions!