Changing deployment region?

Hi there,
We have a Pro account and would like to change the functions region to ‘ap-southeast-1’ for the site(96cedc09-6839-4b49-86eb-4341d3b4a4b5)?

Thanks very much
Sean

Hi @sean.liu1,

Welcome to the community. I’ve updated the functions region of that site to ap-southeast-1 as you requested. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Is this thread still the way to go? Or can we request on another page to change the region of a site.

16a8e501-68fb-41b3-a689-4db70b5ee2cf would be nice to be in eu-central-1 :slight_smile:

Hi @rxs,

I’ve changed the function region to eu-central-1 for the site. Let us know if you have any questions.

thank you very much! Loads much faster now. I am not able to change this by myself for new projects right?

Hi @rxs,

You won’t be able to make the change on your end. Since you have a Pro Team plan you can write into Netlify Support or you may continue to use the forums to request the change to the function region and we’ll be happy to assist you.

1 Like

Thanks Melvin.
Another Site needs to be changed to eu-central-1. (8ec68806-d771-4817-80ee-76d03fa3dc1b)
Thank you!

Hi @rxs,

You’re welcome. I’ve changed the region for the new site as well to eu-central-1.

Have a great day!

Hi,
Can you change my netlify website (130a779e-821d-49d0-99c3-d87475355979) to eu-central-1?
Thank You

Hi there! we can definitely can your function region, but you’ll need to be on the Pro tier for us to make that change. You can upgrade to Pro easily through the Netlify UI dashboard.

If you let us know when you have upgraded, we can change the settings for you!

Hi, could you please also change our function region to eu-central-1.
Site-Id is: 90d4f160-1337-4d85-bf58-2039f5985ad3

Thank you.

Hey there :wave:

Thanks so much for reaching out! I have updated your function region to eu-central-1. You should see this on your next deploy. Let me know if you have any further questions!

hello I have upgraded to Pro. how to proceed with switching to Eu region? (all sites)

Hey there, @papak69 :wave:

Can you please share your site ID or account ID? I need to know which account this refers to in order to help you. thanks so much!

Where do I find thr account ID?

Hey there, @papak69 :wave:

Thanks for coming back. I have found your account ID, so you no longer need to provide anything. My only remaining question is which EU region would you like us to change your account to? There are a variety.

Thanks

hi Hillary

thank you. Where can I check the regions? But honestly - closest to Slovenia will work best.

Hey there,

I have changed your functions regions to eu-south-1. This should be available on your next deploy.

Moving forward, you can see the list here: Regions and Zones - Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud

1 Like

Hi Hillary.

We have a Pro account and want our functions region to be changed to eu-central-1 on the account level. However, I don’t know where to find our account id. We have two sites on our account: 8c88b2df-03b8-4626-a352-420282275d03 and bfc99df5-43c5-46db-b388-0e335118ed4b if that helps you finding our account :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Hi @eagrwx,

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Netlify Support Forums!

Providing the site IDs does help us find your account. I’ve changed the functions region to eu-central-1 at the account level. This will be available when you perform your next deploy.

1 Like