Home
Support Forums

Cant see content when deploying my site

i been trying to deploy my site using netlify and heroku but none of my data is being displayed on the FE and through trying and failing countless time i found out that it is not related to my backend or heroku and html elements are available in dev tools and inspectable but the contents isnt inside of the div’s any help or advise would be appreciated

Hi there, glad you found us :wave: before we can help you, we need a little more information on the issues you are facing.

Please tell us:

• the name of your build instance: “example-jones.netlify.com
  • what you have already tried
  • any error messages you have received in your terminal window or in the developer console

https://aqua-hunters.netlify.app/

everything i could find related to issue on google except copying the whole project and trying to deploy it separately from the first one which i am going to try today.

none, haven’t been receiving any error messages of any type

I do see some content. Your homepage has a header and the species list appears a few seconds after clicking the nav link.

That being said, I had to update the body’s css to click on the link because it has opacity: 1%; set, which makes it rather difficult to see anything really :sweat_smile:

1 Like