Home
Support Forums

Can't login to my account

Hi guys,
Suddenly I can’t login to my account and I tried to reset password and didn’t work, even with different browsers and tried from my mobile… nothing.
is there anyone from Netlify support team can help?
Thanks,

Hi, @kipa. There was also a support ticket about this (ticket #15573) and we have replied with an answer there.

If there are other questions about this, please reply to the email for that ticket and we’ll be happy to answer.

I have similar issue but mine is a bit différent.
I can’t remember the email I used to sign up and I have logged out.
My computer had an issue and I had to restore it, unfortunately everything was deleted.
I have tried the best I could to remember the email but I couldn’t.
one of the domain in the account is:
alainmakaba.com
Kindly please just tel me which email is attached to the account and I will figure out the password.
Thank you

Hi, @Alainmuh, we have replied about this in a topic here:

https://answers.netlify.com/t/login-issue-forget-email-address/11780/2

Please note, creating duplicate posts in community for one issue slows our ability to reply to questions here so please create only a single post per issue.

Hello,

I have the same issue than kipa. I did’t find the ticket #15573. I cannot login and when I want to reset my passwordI get a 403 error message. Can I get some help?

Thank you.

Hi, @CaroMano the 15573 is a ticket number specific to that person. I believe you have a support ticket # 59111 open with us currently but it doesn’t mention login issues.

In most cases, a 403 status on the login page is because of a browser using advertising or javascript blocking software. You must allow all of the javascript on that page to run to be able to login (in particular sift.com and launchdarkly.com javascript needs to be allowed in addition to the app.netlify.com javascript).

If you allow all javascript to run and you still cannot login, please let us know.