Can't access admin editing after changing site name

Hi all,

I just created my first Netlify site after following the instructions from Wowchemy (Easily create a Hugo website in 60 seconds). In those instructions, it talks about how to change the site name. I did so. Then I went to accept the invite email from Netlify to access the “admin” side and edit the site. However, since I changed the site name since the invite was sent, I got a 404 page saying that it didn’t exist. When I changed the site name back to the default one, I was able to accept the invite and get to the admin editing page (https://lustrous-marshmallow-ee9285.netlify.app/admin). I tried changing the site name again to something more professional, and this time, it said that my email was not associated with this site when I tried accessing the admin page. Is there a way to resend the invite after changing the site name? It looks like I have to pay to add members, but I am not trying to add members; I just want to resend the invite to myself.

Thank you,
G-Conard

Hi @G-Conard,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to Netlify’s Support Forums!

Could you try logging out of the account and then logging back into the account. Once you’re back into the account, please try going here, and then change the site name. Let us know if you continue to have issues. Thanks!

That worked! (I thought I had done that, but I guess I hadn’t.) Thank you!