Cannot login netlify

Hi! I want to login netlify with GitHub on the page, But after I cliking the GitHub button, the page waits for a long time and redirected to Sign in to GitHub · GitHub timeout. Any suggestion?

Hi, @wangyi7099, what is the username for your GitHub account? With that information we can see if the issue is account related or something else.

You can private message (PM) that to one of our support staff and I’ve confirmed that PMs are enabled for your community login. Note, that only one person can see the PM and this will likely mean a slower reply than posting the information publicly. Please feel free to reply to however you prefer though.

Hi my Github account is wangyi7099, which is same as my community account.
When I try to login with github, the page trys to redirect to Sign in to GitHub · GitHub and result inl timeout,

Hmm, quite odd that this situation would persist for so long! Could you try in a browser with no plugins or extensions enabled and let me know if it works any better? Sometimes overzealous adblockers prevent our internal communications from proceeding through a git-based login.