I logged in today to update my account’s email and thne noticed that I am missing my site from the Sites.
I am not sure if my actions led to this situation and would appreciate some help.
So, the situation is:
- my site is still online at console.citytaps.org.
- I cannot retrieve the Netlify’s name for this site.
- my Build history still shows the previous deployment of this Site
and here are the actions that seem to do more bad than good
- I recreated a new Site linked to the Gitlab repository (wonderful-mcnulty-c26af8.netlify.app)
- I tried to add my subdomain (console.citytaps.org) to this new site but got an error “Another site is already using this domain”.
- now, when I push a commit, this new site take precedence over the previous one in the CI
What would you recommend me to do?
Can you either help me retrieve access to the site currently registered for console.citytaps.org in Netlify, or help me release the subdomain so I can attach it to my new Site.