Home
Support Forums

Build hangs at "Starting Up"

All our builds on several of our sites just hangs at “Starting Up”. It has begun this evening without any change to trigger it. One example is our site “nord-onboarding”, and this build: Netlify App.

The log only shows:

9:41:03 PM: Build ready to start

Hope someone can help :slight_smile:

1 Like

having the same issue

also having this issue, right in the middle of a launch :man_facepalming:

netlify, what is going on???

i have narrowed it down somewhat to be possibly related to build plugins. but until there’s a fix, i just had to create a new site from the same repo (which did build) and then shift the DNS to that.

Hey there folks! Thank you so much for reaching out. Our team is investigating an increase in reported build failures. We have a status page you can check out, and I will follow up on this thread with more information.

3 Likes

Got it! Thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

The same for me!
It’s seems to be global…

Also experiencing this issue.

We have identified the issue are are implementing a fix. You can see the status page here.

3 Likes

That was real fast.

Thanks for that, you guys rock!

2 Likes

Agreed, really fast response

2 Likes

You have trained this, didn’t you. All so well coordinated. This smells like regular fire drills.

1 Like

Hey there, everyone. I am so happy to hear that you are pleased by the response time! We have implemented a fix and have updated the status of this incident to monitoring.

3 Likes

Man, and I fight 3 1/2 hours with flexbox. You guys don’t make me look particularly good.

2 Likes

I will stay tuned to this thread. Please reach out if any issues persist.

1 Like

Thank you very much guys

2 Likes

Deploy running for me so far. Great work team!

2 Likes

Jip! Builds successfully failing again! All back to normal! :tada:

3 Likes

Hello folks! We have returned to all systems operational.

2 Likes

I spat my coffee out :joy:

3 Likes

This issue has just impacted my latest build - is it fully resolved?

1 Like