I need advice on tracking down an issue with a build error.
Here’s the quick history:
- My site name is: markboulton-new.netlify.app. What you’re seeing there is the old site.
- It uses Netlify LFS for all images. I use Eleventy.
• The new site, in a new repo, uses LFS and Eleventy, but a different build command: ‘gulp & eleventy’ instead of ‘eleventy’
- Everything else form a config perspective is identical between sites.
• I pointed the Netlify site to the new repo and ran a deploy.
• Following along in the log, gulp runs fine and does its thing, eleventy runs fine and builds all pages.
• After all pages are built, I get this error:
4:32:25 PM: “build.command” failed
4:32:25 PM: ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
4:32:25 PM: Error message
4:32:25 PM: Command failed with exit code 1: CI= gulp & eleventy
4:32:25 PM: Error location
4:32:25 PM: In build.command from netlify.toml:
4:32:25 PM: CI= gulp & eleventy
4:32:25 PM: Resolved config
4:32:25 PM: build:
4:32:25 PM: command: CI= gulp & eleventy
4:32:25 PM: commandOrigin: config
4:32:25 PM: environment:
4:32:25 PM: - NETLIFY_LFS_ORIGIN_URL
4:32:25 PM: - PINBOARD_PASSWORD
4:32:25 PM: - PINBOARD_USERNAME
4:32:25 PM: publish: /opt/build/repo/www
• I’ve tried a few things: checked LFS, re-linked it to this site, removed images and then re-committed them, added the new ‘CI=’ to the build script (which is what you see here). But, I think I’ve exhausted all options that I can see.
• The build runs fine locally btw.