Blocked account

I created a netlify account and I was asked to verify but now when I try to it says failed verification. And if I try login it doesn’t allow me. I have never used the account all I did was create it and I got blocked. Please advise.

Hi @Towela :wave:t6:, welcome to the community! Your account was automatically marked as spam in an effort to crack down on potential fraudulent behaviour. Please see our VP of security response regarding this.

You can verify yourself via stripe to unlock your account. Please try signing in again and follow the prompts to upload a copy of your ID so we can be sure you are legitimate. Please view a list of acceptable documentation for your country here..

Thank you for the response. I have tried logging in but it keeps giving me the authentication error and saying my account is already registered with GitHub but it doesn’t allow me to sign in. When I try sign in with my email it tells me email has already been used.

Can you please share your email address I can issue a verification link.

natasha.t.tembo96@gmail.com

Hi :wave:t6: just sent you the verification link. Please check your spam if you do not see this email in your inbox.

Hi Sam

I verified my account. And it said completed but got some reason I am still unable to log in. It still gives me an authentication error message reading "we already have a registered user with this email. And when I try log in with my email it says user not found.

Hi I am still unable to log onto my account.
Could you kindly assist?

that’s odd as your account is not blocked. Are you trying to login with github? If so, the usual solution for this issue is the following steps.

1. Login to Netlify using the email address and password only.
  1. Once logged into Netlify with the email address and password, then change the GitHub account associated with this email address here: Netlify App
  2. Log out of Netlify.

Once this is done, you should be able to log into Netlify using GitHub or the email address. Both methods of login should work now.

If they do not or if there are any other questions, please let us know and provide a screenshot of what you see.