Authentication Error Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account

Hi @molina , this has been escalated to the Help Desk. You’ll hear back from us through email!

Hi @Haseeb7477 , this has been escalated to the help desk and you’ll hear back from us via email!

Hello! I have the same problem:
Authentication Error

Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.

This is my email account: christrieu92@gmail.com
Thanks!

Hello, I’m having the same problem.
“Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.
this is my email: “anggoromochtar@gmail.com
Thanks!

hi @GnZell & @ChrisTrieu :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Netlify support forums.

Please see the new support guide which outlines how you can gain access to your netlify account. If you do not hear from our Fraud and Abuse team within 2 to 3 business days feel free to follow up here.

I also have the same problem.
My email: hassanaliyu33@gmail.com

@Hassankidult please consult @SamO’s previous post and follow the link included.

I tried to create a netlify account by signing up with my GitHub account but I got an Authentication error that requires me to verify my identity through an email sent to my email address.

When I try to verify my identity, it says my account is unable to be verified. This is my email address: princeschidera@gmail.com.

Hi, you can follow our Support Guide to learn how to access your account again:

Thanks!

Hi. I’m facing the same issue. My email address is olayinka.raheem16@gmail.com.
Thanks

I am also facing the same issue . My email is “palsatyam877@gmail.com

Hi there, you need to follow our guide here please: [Support Guide] HELP! I can't login to my Netlify account!

Hi there, you need to follow our guide here please: [Support Guide] HELP! I can't login to my Netlify account!

Hi there @SamO and @charlottechhum . I am also facing the same Authentication Error problem with GitHub login. I request you to help me login .My email is : abideepu19.vrs@gmail.com .Thank You in advance… :smile:

“Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.
this is my email: " mabinum9528@naver.com "

@mabinum @ABI5HEK As already posted above, read and follow this support guide:

this is my email: (haqqul.atikull@gmail.com)

@haqqulamal The answer is to follow the support guide.

Anyone with ‘the same problem’

Read and follow the Support Guidehttps://answers.netlify.com/t/support-guide-help-i-cant-login-to-my-netlify-account/119360

“Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.”
this is my email: “ldjx7@outlook.com”

@ldjx No need to post, just…

Read and follow the Support Guidehttps://answers.netlify.com/t/support-guide-help-i-cant-login-to-my-netlify-account/119360