Authentication Error Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account

Hi, I’m having the same problem. When I am logging in using my github account it show this:

Authentication Error
Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.

My email : aditiaprabowo3@gmail.com
My Github : aditiaprabowo3
Thanks

hi :wave:t6: welcome to the Netlify support forums! I have escalated your query to our helpdesk. Our fraud and abuse team will follow up with you via email on ticket #258488

Hi, I have the same problem. I am authenticating through Github.
My email is tyler.caldwell@koho.ca and my Github is tylercaldwell

Thanks

I’ve routed your request to our helpdesk, you’ll receive an update via email

Hi there! I’m new here, I tried to sign up with my gitlab account or google email but got this message:

" Authentication Error “
Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.
"

I tried a few times in different days but I have not receive the verification link, please help to resolve this issue.

I need verification link please. I’m from Indonesia and this is my email: (stellardigitalinnovations@gmail.com)

Thank you

Hi,

I’m having the same problem, I have posted on the forum but received no response. My email is fintonius.mcginty@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi there @stellar ! I have sent you a new verification email. Let us know if you continue having trouble.

Hi there @Fintan ! I have sent you a new verification email. Let us know if you continue having trouble.

1 Like

That has worked and my account is now verified :slight_smile: Thank you for the help @charlottechhum !

Oh fantastic, so glad to hear you’re in!!

1 Like

Hi, can I please have a new verification email as well? My details are above.

Same issue. Unfortunately, i could not even proceed with the verification and now the only thing i get is this message: Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.

I don’t have any additional links on my email to finish verification.
My email is qudusoseni12@gmail.com

hi :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out! I have escalated your query to our helpdesk. Our fraud and abuse team will follow up with you via email on ticket #259883

Hi there! I’m having the same problem. When I am logging in using my github account it show this:

Authentication Error

Here is my email: akhimumtaz95@gmail.com

@akhimumtaz I’ve routed your request to our helpdesk, someone will follow up with you via email.

Hello, I’m having the same problem.
“Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification.
this is my email: haseebmlk12@gmail.com

@SamO
Hello, I’m having the same problem.
“Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification.
this is my email: haseebmlk12@gmail.com

The same thing happened to me when I want to open my account with GitHub. I get an error when verifying my email is anabelysmolinagil@gmail.com

Hello! I have the same problem:
Authentication Error

This is my email account: susethsandoval1@gmail.com
Thanks!

Hi @Suseth12 , this has been escalated to the Help Desk. You’ll hear back from us through email!