Authentication Error Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account

Hi there! I have the same issue. I tried to sign up with my github account but got this message:

" Authentication Error “
Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.
"

I tried a few times in different days bur I have not receive the verification link, please how can I resolve this issue?

I need verification link please. I’m from China and this is my email: (google5210@hotmail.com)

hello @phone, @uniquesht1, @rond, @Ramzi and @rapzy :wave:t6: Thank you all for your patience. We are currently working to improve our signup process. In the meantime I have escalated all of your queries to our fraud and abuse team. They will follow up with each of you independently via email shortly.

Hii, I also have the same issue here, My email is sackeyemmanuelfynn@gmail.com

Hey! I tried to sign up with my github account but got this message:

Authentication Error

Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.

I tried to upload a picture of my ID and tiped in Name and so on and so forth but it just sent me this message: Your identity verification could not complete because of the following error:
The information provided could not be matched against global databases…

Is there a solution for this error?
Thanks for your help!

hello @Petzlc & @InFynnity8 :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out! I have escalated query to our helpdesk. Our team will reach back out with you both via email. Thank you!

Hii @SamO , I am Also having same issue , email id - sukrutajena17@gmail.com

github - sukrutajena

Hi @SamO , i am unable to log into my account , its showing the same authentication error while logging using github , please unlock it , email - sukrutajena17@gmail.com , github - sukrutajena

hi :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out! I have escalated your query to our helpdesk. Our fraud and abuse team will follow up with you via email on ticket 255382

Hiii,
I am Litesh Kumar and I am facing same problem please solve this problem.
email: liteshbansal2917@gmail.com