Analytics Issues: Data is being collected, but not displayed in the UI

Thanks so much all! Analytics are working great!

1 Like

I enabled analytics quite a few hours ago on my website and no data is showing up. It is still saying that it’s backfilling historic data. How long is it supposed to take? Website: priceless-pasteur-20100a

Hey @yasoob,

This can take a day of two, particularly if there’s a lot of data to backfill. However, given the recent outage and remediation, it could take longer. Please do write back tomorrow if the situation hasn’t improved!

Hi - is this still the right place for reporting analytics data not being displayed? My site is vibrant-haibt-75f25f. No updates showing for the past 5 hours.

Kind regards,

hi @Dreamworks,

we are not aware of any issues with Analytics a this time - the issue described in this thread was a temporary one we have since fixed, yay!

I am seeing some pageviews from today (august 5th) on your site, are you still seeing something stuck?

Hi Perry - it stopped for about 7 hours yesterday, but restarted and backfilled again last night. Thanks for following up.

great! glad it is working now.

Hi @perry hoping this is the right place to raise the issue as it seems as though it could be related to the above - our site’s server analytics haven’t updated in the last 18hrs. Are there any current live issues with analytics reporting? My site is happy-goldstine-ace1f0 . Thanks.

@perry My site (fervent-hoover-8d7ed0) also stopped getting analytics updates at 2pm yesterday. A little miffed as I only started paying for analytics 3 days ago.

1 Like

Hey @nbaum, @wkmorris, I’ve asked our backend team to take a look in to this and we’ll report back when we have more to share!

Hey! Looks like ingest picked up after a short third-party slowness. Do let us know if this isn’t the case!

Hey @Scott thanks for the update but unfortunately my dashboard is still not showing any page views/bandwith usage for the last couple of days. My analytics service was also enabled prior to Sept 1, for extra context.

Yeah still no updates for my site unfortunately

data seems to being coming through now. Still no data for the last ~12hrs. But I guess it is flowing through slowly atm?

Hey all! That’s right – we’re still working through a bit of a data backlog so it’s still currently playing catch-up. First, we’re backfilling data for people who were already subscribed to Analytics prior to the outage and then we’ll make a start on new subscribers :+1:. Stay tuned!

1 Like

Hi, Analytics does not seem to be updating for my site mastery-golf. Can you check what is causing this?

hey @walshyc, sorry we’ve been slow to get back to you. Has analytics caught up yet? if no, let me know, and we’ll take a look.

Hi i’ve got the same problem on my site tieatiear.netlify.app . I would also appreciate if you could check what is causing this.

Thanks in advance

hi there, we were finishing up some work still on this - but all analytics should now be available.

Could you check again and let us know if this has been fixed for you? thank you for your patience.

Hi again,

It seems to be working on my end now. Thanks for the quick support

1 Like