Admin unavailable

Hi,

Since yesterday I have been unable to log in to Content Manager (website: learn.vonage.com). Screenshot attached. Clearing the cookies didn’t help.

Can you please help? Thank you

Hi @daniela.facchinetti Welcome to the Netlify community :netliconfetti:

Have you set up any redirects in a _redirects or netlify.toml file?

You are using NuxtJS I see. Have you configured any redirects there? Possibly for when a user is not logged in and doesn’t have access to the admin area?

Hey Daniela,

I’ve responded to you in your Helpdesk ticket, #58751.

For posterity:

I see a redirect rule moving /admin to /admin/ which I think may be hindering this page load. You cannot manipulate trailing slash behaviour in a redirect so it’s causing the infinite loop. Try removing this and please report back!

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. [[redirects]] has been there since February and we haven’t touched anything yesterday when the admin stopped working. We removed [[redirects]] now and deployed twice, but both deploys failed. What can we do?

1:36:35 PM: Failed during stage ‘building site’: Command did not finish within the time limit

I’ve increased the timeout to 30 minutes. Can you try again?

Thanks! The deploy worked, but the admin is still not working. Is there anything you can do on your side?

I still see the /admin /admin/ redirect rule in your latest deploy, I’m afraid. You should remove this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorted! Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like