Account suspended soon after registring it

Im a web developer,Im making websites for small business and I wanted to test netlify, which I loved.

My account got flagged and got suspended, I couldnt verify with stripe because confirm button was blacked out, I believe it happened because i forgot to turn my vpn on.

I would hate to not be able to use netlify.
I hope I can get some help soon.

hiya :wave:t6: welcome to the netlify support forums! I can see your account is suspended. I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Our fraud and abuse team will follow up with you via email on ticket #249191

Great, thank you a lot!

Hello, the netlify support team resolved my issue and unsuspended my account. But I have one more account suspended to which one my domain is connected. They asked me to open up new ticket wit hthat mail so they could unsuspened account so I can remove domain and delete it.
email to that account is wordpressmario3@gmail.com

Kind regards.

Hi there! We can help you open up that other account, but each user is only allowed to have one Starter-level account. So we can either disconnect your domain from the closed account, or we can close your current account to you can use your wordpressmario3@gmail.com account. Let us know what you prefer and we can continue with next steps.

Close wordpressmario3@gmail.com account so I can use domain on other account

Ok! Thanks for the confirmation! I’ve reopened up your wordpressmario3@gmail.com account. Let us know if you continue to have any trouble logging in! Thanks!