Account suspended after registration

Hello, i created an account using email, got verifivation email sent to me. i clicked the link it took me to a page saying Invalid Authorization token try again. i clicked the resend button it actually sent me a password reset link i went along and reseted password anyways when i tried to log in it says Account suspended. I believe my account did not violate the Netlify Terms of Use Agreement because my website will be hosted on Netlify will dedicat to showcasing my artwork and creative projects.

Hi, your account were automatically marked as spam as an effort to crack down on potential fraudulent behaviour. Please see our VP of security response regarding this.

You should now be able to verify yourself via stripe to unlock your account. Please try signing in again and follow the prompts to upload a copy of your ID so we can be sure you are legitimate. Please view a list of acceptable documentation for your country here. If you are not prompted to do this please supply your email and we can send a verification link.

If you do not want to verify your ID you can bypass this step by signing up for a Pro tier account.