Access-Control-Allow-Origin Issue

I’m having trouble loading avatar images that are in my firebase database, it gives Access-Control-Allow-Origin Issue error.

I have already inserted the netlify.toml file next to the index and without success.

Please help me

Hi @Moczak :wave:t6: ,

Welcome to the forums! I think you need to configure your server to allow CORS requests. The issue you are experiencing occurs when you are trying to load images from a different domain that the one that’s hosting your site. Since you want to store your avatar images you need to also configure CORS rules for firebase.

Here is what I found on the web about it: server - How to enable CORS on a Netlify deployment? - Stack Overflow

As you can see, I already inserted the toml and _header file and it doesn’t work.

I don’t know how to solve this problem.

Looking at the screenshots provided @Moczak I suggest the issue is with Firebase not permitting the loading of the resources on the site you have deployed here on Netlify. Not having used Firebase I cannot tell you the specifics of how to rectify the issue, but you will need to add your Netlify project to access resources in Firebase.

Possible resources that might help (from this search) are