"A DNS zone for this domain already exists under a different account" ,I got no idea to solve it

my domain :jyxcpp.netlify.app
I just need Google to include my blog. Please help me to solve it, I’m a rookie.

This may help: [Support Guide] What you can do about this error message: "A DNS zone for this domain already exists under a different account"

Seems like the domain was added previously to another Netlify account…

I’m assuming that you are trying to add a custom domain here. If not, your jyxcpp.netlify.app will work as is without needing to do anything.

thank you for your reply.
I am not trying to add a custom domain. I just need to verify ownership of this domain. What should I do?

Hey @jyxcpp

The title of this thread is indicative of an error when trying to add custom domain.

1 Like

By verifying ownership, are you talking about adding the Google Search Console verification?

If so, you may want to use the HTML file upload or HTML tag verification for it. You cannot add a DNS TXT or CNAME verification since Netlify controls the domain (and I think they won’t let people start adding records there).

To use the HTML verification, you will need to add the URL Prefix property (instead of the Domain one).

2 Likes

ok,I will try it. Thank you very much!

1 Like